The ability to deal with conflicts in a marriage is the key to a happy life.
Dealing with conflicts in a relationship is exactly when you know the quality of your relationship. In reality, every relationship has conflicts in it because conflicts are unavoidable and you are only human. So now we are going to look at how to successfully and strategically cope with conflicts in a relationship with a Russian woman.
- Set up your standards and boundaries. Maybe she is already your girlfriend. Or perhaps you are married now. But no matter what stage you are at, you should always have your own standards and boundaries. If you are unfamiliar with this concept, you should read Henry Cloud’s book Boundaries in Marriage in which he teaches you how to be assertive as a husband or a wife. This should be done even before you have a conflict with your spouse.
- Be candid and don’t beat around the bush. Russian women are honest people. Your Russian girlfriend would immediately call you out when you have done something wrong. Unlike women in western countries who tend to play games and be passive aggressive, girls in Russia are very frank and candid. Consequently, if you are trying to manipulate her or play games with her, she will leave you. That’s why being able to say what you mean and mean what you say is the cornerstone of a successful relationship with a beauty in Russia.
- If your Russian wife attracts a lot of male attention, don’t be jealous. She is already married to you, so you should trust her. Even if she receives tons of male attention whenever you go out with her, it doesn’t mean she is flirting with other men. In fact, when you go to a concert with her and she looks incredibly gorgeous in a sexy red dress and high heels, you should be proud of her and yourself if other men can’t help looking at her.
- Be proactive and don’t wait until something bad has already happened. A passive person is a waiter, i.e. they wait until something has already happened to them instead of happening to things. Sometimes, conflicts can build up and become an irreconcilable issue because men tend to avoid talking about difficult topics. The longer you avoid it, the worse the outcome will be. Therefore, you must face the problem early and deal with it fast. Sadly, a lot of men who are not aware of small conflicts in their marriages get divorced by their wives whose patience is limited.
- Love is blind. This is not some cliché that you should remember. As a matter of fact, you should open your wide eyes before you get married, but once you are married, you shouldn’t be wide-eyed anymore if you want a happy marriage. Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy? Don’t get caught up in small details in your marriage because the big picture is way more important.