The best dating service in Russia and Ukraine
Become a Member
You can register and become a member. It's completely FREE.Register
Advice for Men
Russian Dating Articles - 10 tips for singles
Dating tips - Top advice for men
Top Dating tips for singles men
10 dating russian tips for healthy relationship
Russian tips for dating for the first time
Dating tips for new russian relationships
Tips on dating a russian woman
How to date a russian girl online
Three Steps to Marry a Moscow Lady
• Try and make your letter impressive and bright, do not forget inserting jokes and funny stories. It is crucial for you to sound friendly, open, optimistic and positive.
• Keep it short and never write a book. ) The best letter size is half of the standard page. Attach your photograph.
• As soon as you get Moscow bride’s response, reply promptly. If you do not have enough time to write a letter, send her a short note notifying you are busy, but will get back to her as soon as get some spare time.
• Focus on the best points of your personality.
Step # 2 Arrange a Phone Call
It is natural to get butterflies in one’s stomach before the impending call to the woman from Moscow that you really like. If you want to gain more comfort and take the best of the phone conversation, read the following tips, they will help you in getting over your nervousness and anxiety.
• During your phone call try to concentrate and don’t let other things distract your attention (barking dog, screaming kids, TV loud, etc.) if you will seem aside the woman will think you are not interested.
• Always smile. Though your smile is not seen, it will be felt in your voice. The smile will make you feel more convenient and have the same effect on your interlocutor.
• Discuss common topics you have discussed during your on-line communication. You can choose to discuss the movie you watched recently. Make sure your phone conversation flows naturally.
• It is a great idea to prepare the topics for your conversation in advance. It doesn’t mean you have to predict all the speech, but just think of the interesting topics you would like to discuss with the lady you have met on a Moscow dating site.
• Be honest and genuine.
• When you give farewells to each other, make sure you arrange the next call.
Step # 3 Face-to-Face Meeting
Apparently everyone has their own idea of what is good and bad at the first date. Honestly, Slavic standards of good attitude and behavior are not much different from those of the Western countries.
• Be tidy and polite on the first date.
• Do not forget to greet your lady. There is no need to shake her hand, just say “Hi”, this will be enough.
• Do not talk too loud. Make sure you listen to her without interrupting. Show your interest in her and don’t forget to compliment.
• Never show her your aggression even if you disagree with something.
• Do not drink much not to look an alcoholic in her eyes.
• Demonstrate her you are a reliable and serious man.
Good luck in your dating in Moscow experience!
Related Article: Find woman from Russia
© single-russian-woman.org, 2022